Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Goddaughter.

On December 1, 2013 a beautiful Samoan princess was born at Redlands Community Hospital. My favorite cousin finally after 9 months of waiting and anticipating had checked in to the hospital at 6am with her contractions being 30 seconds apart. After hours of waiting her water broke and it was time for her to deliver. 10 minutes of pushing her first baby out , my bestfriend was so exhausted. Baby Nala Kelise Masiasomua-Moi took her first breath at 2:22 Pm weighing in at 7lbs 6oz, measuring 19 and a half inches. I had already loved her in the womb and automatically fell in love with her the moment she was placed in my arms. My niece is so special, because she is the first granddaughter of a high chief from Samoa, and I am more then proud to call her my goddaughter. I love you baby Nala!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment