Thursday, October 10, 2013

Introducing Myself.

Hello my name is Fabiola Alexandra Adrienne Mehealani Oregon. Yes I know, why do I have so many names? Trust me I ask the same thing. I was born in Inglewood, CA and grew up in Long Beach, Gardena, and San Bernardino California. I come from a multicultural background. My mother Mexican and Arabic, my father Samoan and Filipino. My goal is to stay in school as long as it takes to successfully become an autopsy assistant or PA. My hobbies are dancing and volleyball. I am an employee at Aspen Fitness Clubs because I spend most of my days there. I am specifically a Polynesian dancer for a family group called Manaia Dance Company. I am a freshmen at SBVC, first semester in college, graduated from Cajon High School class of 2013. My pet peeve is being asked everyday "what nationality are you?" Being multiculturally diverse is interesting from an outsiders point of view, it's true don't get me wrong it's really cool, except you have to abide by the rules and traditions Of a certain culture and show respect.





No comments:

Post a Comment